Location: Starts at Jeffersontown Commons Shopping Center and goes East on Taylorsville Road, then South on Watterson Trail to College Drive
- Entries may consist of NO MORE than 12 vehicles and/or 50 walkers.
- Candy may be distributed by walkers alongside the route. Candy may NOT be thrown from the parade unit. Units breaking this rule will be disbursed from the parade at the soonest exit point.
- If in a Car Club, vehicles must ride two abreast during the ENTIRE parade route,
- Car Clubs limited to six, first come to be included.
- Single auto units (antique cars) limited to 8 and will ride together as a unit. First come first serve.
- Unlawful or dangerous use of motorized vehicles is STRICTLY prohibited and will result in immediate withdrawal from the parade.